Terms of Sale
Booking your quad rental on the Quad Bikes Gozo website implies agreement with these Terms of Sale
1. How to book your quad in Gozo
- First choose the date of your rental
- Select the timeslot that suits you
- Choose the number of quads you want and click on “Book Now”
Pay for your booking with your debit or credit card, and that’s it, you’re all set: you have booked your quad in Gozo!
2. Booking and payment conditions
Data required for booking
Hammerhead Projects needs the following information to process your booking and confirm your rental.
Please rest assured that all this information is strictly confidential.
Hammerhead Projects never discloses it, except in exceptional cases, if the information is necessary to ensure your safety or personal health (such as in case of injury, allergies, dietary treatments or restrictions, and medication).
To proceed with your booking, we need all the information requested in the booking form:
- First and last name as indicated on your passport or ID
- Country of residence
- Phone number with country code, where you can be reached during your trip (via WhatsApp).
These information are necessary for your booking.
What’s included in the rental price?
The quad rental rate includes:
- The quad for the chosen duration
- The Gozo GPS map, which we provide on your smartphone
Not included in the rental
- Transportation to and from our garage
- Fuel (count 5-8€ for 5h, 10-15€ for the full day, per quad)
- Quad deposit, in the amount of 450€, to be carried out on site with your credit or debit card
Are there any booking fees?
No, no additional fees are added at the time of booking, regardless of your payment method.
What happens after I’ve made the payment?
You will receive an email confirming your booking (remember to check your spam folder).
This email contains all the necessary details for the day of your rental:
- Date, time slot of your booking and number of rented quads
- How to get to the garage
- What to bring (driving license, ID or passport, credit or debit card for the deposit)
I just paid, why haven’t I received my confirmation email yet?
As mentioned above, first of all, remember to check your spam folder.
If you haven’t received confirmation more than 30 minutes after your order, don’t hesitate to call us at +359 7920 1451
What are the cancellation conditions?
Your booking is 100% refundable up to 15 days before the rental date.
If you booked less than 15 days before the rental date, your booking is therefore not refundable.
In case of bad weather that would make your quad rental dangerous, you will of course get a full refund or re-scheduling, depending on your preferences. Safety first!
What are the conditions relating to quad rentals?
The driver(s) must be at least 21 years old and no older than 71. They must also have a valid driver’s license.
The driver(s) will also need to have a valid ID or passport.
You must have a debit or credit card that must be presented at the rental counter.
The card must have sufficient available funds to cover the 450€ security deposit per quad, which will be blocked on the card.
Hammerhead Projects disclaims any responsibility and will not issue refunds if you are unable to collect your quad for any reason of your own.
Is my rental quad insured?
The rented quad is third party insured.
In case of an at-fault accident, an insurance deductible of 450€ must be paid in addition to any damage to the equipment. Damage caused to third parties is of course covered by our insurance.
And of course, in case of a non-fault accident, you don’t have to pay anything.
Every participant must be aware that driving or being a passenger on a quad bike on a public road is an activity that can be dangerous.
Hammerhead Projects disclaims any responsibility in case of accidents, injury or death of a person driving or a passenger of one of the rented quads.
The client is entirely responsible for their actions and cannot under any circumstances hold Hammerhead Projects liable for any reason.
Hammerhead Projects cannot be held responsible for:
- Forgetting, loss or damage to your personal items during the entire duration of your quad rental
- Damaging consequences resulting from an event of force majeure, (weather conditions, natural disaster, a political problem, strike)
- Consequences related to delays, impediments, or cancellation of flights by air carriers
- Consequences related to delays, or impediments due to land transportation
- Consequences related to delays, or impediments, or cancellation due to maritime transportation
- Failure to comply with schedules due to your actions.
Any client who has a complaint must send it by mail to Hammerhead Projects within 14 days following the rental date.
In case of fault, error or omission on the part of Hammerhead Projects, relative to the failure to provide a service or advantage described in this website, our liability is strictly limited to the cost of such service or advantage.
Payment of your booking implies approval of the general terms and conditions and covers all our services.
The guided quad tour with transport from Malta mentioned on the site is not managed by Hammerhead Projects but by another provider. Hammerhead Projects is therefore in no way responsible for anything that might occur during the guided tour or its booking.