You want to rent a quad bike in Gozo?
Discover our premium quad bike hire service
✅ Brand new quad bikes
✅ 2nd Driver is free of charge
✅ Helmets included
✅ Most powerful rental quad bikes
✅ GPS Map of Gozo included
✅ Safe + comfy: real passenger seat
✅ Premium quads: ride with style!
✅ Biggest Cargo Box
✅ High quality vehicles and service
How to book my quad bike rental?
To book your quad bike rental in Gozo, it's very simple. You just need to use the booking system on this page.
- First, select the date of your quad rental
- Then, select the timeslot that suits you best
- Select the number of quad bikes you want
- Click the "Book Now" green button, enter your info and pay with your debit or credit card.
You're all set!
You will then receive an email with all the details (don't forget to check your spam folder) you will need to arrive at our garage and enjoy an awesome quad bike visit of Gozo.
Conditions to rent a quad bike
For your quad bike rental in Gozo, you only need 3 things:
- To be at least 21 years old (unfortunately we cannot make any exception, as this is related to our insurance)
- A car driving license
- A credit or debit card (Visa or Mastercard) for the 450€ deposit. It needs to be done at our garage on the day of your rental
You fulfill these 3 conditions?
You're ready to book your quad directly on this webpage! You simply need to select a date and a timeselot as well as the number of quads you would like to rent.
Visiting Gozo by quad bike
Along with your Gozo quad hire, we will provide you GPS map of the island (4G connexion needed), with the best points of interests, beaches and our suggestion of restaurants.
During yours self guided quad bike tour, you will be able to discover, among others:
- Victoria old town and Citaldella
- Ramla Bay, the largest sandy beach of Gozo
- Mixta Cave, a very beautiful viewpoint overlooking Ramla Bay
- Marsalforn Salt Pans
- Dewjra Bay, where the former Azure Window was located. You can still admire the famous Blue hole and inland sea.
- Xlendi Bay
- .... And much more!
If you want to learn more about the island before your visit, you can check our guide of the 17 best places to visit in Gozo.
What do I need to bring for my quad bike rental?
On the day of your quad rental in Gozo, please don't forget:
- Your driver's license
- An ID card or passport
- Your credit card for the deposit.
Quad rental in Gozo: FAQ
During the low season, booking 3-4 days in advance should be enough.
In any case, booking your quad bike as early as possible is always the best way to make sure you will get your quad for the time slot that suits you best!
- 5h is great if you just want to drive the quad bike and visit a good part of the island
- Full Day is perfect to visit the island, stop for a swim and have lunch in one of the many restaurants of Gozo.
and if you want to rent a quad bike for several days, that's also possible (depending on availability). In that case, please call use at +356 7920 1451 (Phone or Whatsapp).
To be honest, due to the many high speed road and the traffic, driving a quad bike on the main island is dangerous, especially if you are not used to driving on the left side and don't know the island well.
Gozo is really the perfect place to rent a quad bike, so come to our island and enjoy!