HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT QUAD BIKES RENTAL IN GOZO?
OUR GARAGE LOCATION
To arrive at our garage:
First, if you are in Malta, you will need to take one of the 2 ferries to get to Gozo. The most convenient one depends on where you are staying.
- Option 1: you can take the Gozo fast ferry from Valletta (Pedestrian only - €15 round trip), here are the schedules and online booking: https://gozohighspeed.com/
- Option 2: You can also go to the north of Malta, to Cirkewwa, and take the regular ferry (pedestrian fare: €5-6 round trip). The schedules are there: https://www.gozochannel.com/ferry/schedule/
Once you will arrive at Mgarr harbor (Gozo's harbor), you will only be 5 minutes away from the garage by car.
You can now:
- Take the bus #301 at the ferry and stop at "Xewkija". If you take the bus, remember to follow the route on google map (by entering the name of the garage) to be sure to stop at the right stop.
- Take a Bolt, the equivalent of Uber in Malta (about 8-10€). In case you take a Bolt, write the name of the garage "Hammerhead Projects" on the application.
- By car, from the ferry, you can park at the free parking lot located 200m before the garage, on your left.