Quad bike tour in Gozo
(Guide and transport from Malta included)
You prefer to enjoy a guided quad bike tour of Gozo instead of renting a quad bike?
No problem, we've got you covered!
The full day guided quad tour of Gozo is one of the most unique and exciting ways to discover the beauty of Gozo. This adventure is packed with fun, exploration and unforgettable scenic spots.
✅ Awesome guide
✅ Transport from Malta
✅ Discover the Best of Gozo
✅ All included, Hassle-free!
How to book your quad bike tour in Gozo
To book your quad bike tour in Gozo (with transport from Malta included), it's very easy: simply click here or on the green button below:
What to expect?
The big advantage of opting for a quad bike tour is that you will be accompanied by an experienced guide, who knows the ins and outs of the island.
But it doesn't stop there!
Your tour also includes a buffet lunch, as well as transportation from all the major cities of Malta: Valletta, Gzira, Sliema, Buggiba, Mellieha...
That's right, you don't have to worry about getting to Gozo: a minibus will pick you up in the morning and take you straight to a private boat headed to Gozo.
You won't even need to bother taking the public ferry boat.
That's super efficient and will make you save a ton of time!
When you will arrive in Gozo, you will be taken to the starting point of your quad bike adventure.
And for those already vacationing in Gozo, you're also welcome to join! Simply head to the designated meeting point (you will receive it after your booking).
So, what sights can you expect to see on your quad bike tour in Gozo?
Here are some of my favorites:
- Qala Belvedere: A stunning viewpoint where you can appreciate the majestic landscapes of Comino and the island of Malta.
- Ramla Bay beach: Gozo's largest beach is famous for its unique ochre-colored sand. You'll have a moment to stroll on the beach or take a quick dip here.
- Victoria: The capital of Gozo, where you'll find the beautiful citadel, a living testimony to the island's history.
- Marsalforn salt pans: Definitely among the island's gems. Just visiting this place makes your quad bike tour in Gozo truly worthwhile!
- Dwejra and the Azure Window: Dwejra houses two iconic spots - the Inland Sea and the Blue Hole. While the Azure Window, Gozo's once most famous attraction, may have collapsed in 2017, the area remains a popular stop. It was actually a filming location of the series Game of Thrones.
- Xlendi Bay: A charming small seaside resort, perfect for a relaxed break.
In addition, your quad bike our in Gozo includes:
- The lunch to replenish your energy.
- A stop at a local store, where you can taste Gozo's honey and a special prickly pear liquor (an island favorite!).
- A swim stop at Ramla Bay and another one a the Inland Sea, if you're visiting in the summer. Refreshing!
At the end of the ride, you'll be driven back to the port to board the boat. But before you return, the boat takes a special detour via Comino for you to admire the Blue Lagoon and the impressive sea caves.
Your amazing day concludes with a comfy minibus ride back to your accommodation in Malta.
No stress about getting back, it's all arranged for you!
Sounds like the perfect way to experience Gozo, right?
So why wait? Grab your helmet, hop on a quad bike, and set out on a thrilling exploration of Gozo!
This quad bike tour of Gozo is run by our partner and needs to be booked online by clicking here:
Quad bike tour in Gozo: FAQ
During the low season, booking 3-4 days in advance should be enough.
However, keep in mind that booking your quad bike guided tour as early as possible is always the best way to make sure you will get a seat for the day that suits you best!
- To be more than 21 years old
- To have a valid car driving license
And if you want to ride as a passenger, you don't need anything special.
Just don't forget to bring water, as it can get pretty hot in Malta during summer!